- The source of fulvic acid is an organic colloidal substance with water absorption and water storage functions.
The source of fulvic acid cation exchange is large, and has strong adsorption buffering and chelating ability, which can improve the nutrient utilization rate in the soil and buffer the acid-base damage.
The source of fulvic acid is an organic macromolecular colloid, which has strong water absorption and water storage functions. The water absorption rate of clay particles is generally 50% to 60%, while the water absorption rate of the source fulvic acid substances can reach 500% to 600%. Therefore, the use of ore source fulvic acid fertilizer is beneficial to improve soil moisture.
- The source of fulvic acid can imp rove the soil structure.
The application of the source of fulvic acid as a binder for the formation of soil aggregate structure improves the organic-inorganic complex of the soil, increases the large-size water-stable agglomerates of the soil, and improves the soil structure. Therefore, the application of the source of fulvic acid Fertilizers can effectively improve the physical structure of various soils. Therefore, humic acid is said to be a good soil conditioner.
- foliar spray application of source fulvic acid liquid fertilizer, can reduce stomatal conductance, reduce water transpiration and loss.
According to the test wheat spraying ochreic acid, the leaf stomatal conductance of wheat was reduced by 33.7% compared with the control. Henan Academy of Agricultural Sciences research, wheat spraying the source of fulvic acid, not only the leaf stomatal conductance is reduced, but also the wheat stomata opening degree shrink and stomatal closure, while also providing nutrients for wheat.
- The source of fulvic acid can stimulate the growth of crop roots and enhance the water absorption capacity of roots. The source of fulvic acid contains a variety of chemically active and biologically active functional groups, which stimulate the growth and development of crops, allowing seeds to germinate early, early emergence, early flowering, early fruit set, and also increase root length, root weight and Root activity enhances the ability of crop roots to absorb nutrients and water.
- The source of fulvic acid can enhance the physiological regulation function of the plant and improve the cold resistance of the crop. Application of the source of fulvic acid fertilizer can enhance the activity of enzymes in soil and plants, regulate the physiological metabolism of crops, and enhance the adaptability of crops to adverse environmental conditions.