Sodium humate used in aquaculture can improve the utilization rate of aquatic animal feed, promote animal growth, enhance the body’s resistance, reduce morbidity and mortality, especially for improving the anti-stress ability of fish overwintering and long-distance transportation. There are many uses of sodium humate, which can be used to soak fish species or add to bait.
- During the transportation of live fish, the use of 0.002% sodium humate in the transport water body can purify the water and improve the transport survival rate.
- Simple and easy to use, the effect is very good. At the same time, it also plays the role of the medicated bath fish body, and does not produce any poisonous or side effects on the fish; using it to feed the fish for a long time can reduce the feed coefficient by 8% to 12% and increase the yield by 10% to 15%. And the product fish is strong, the epidermis is rich in mucus, and the meat tastes delicious like a river fish.
- In a sense, it is also green food. A 0.1% to 0.3% concentration of sodium humate solution was used to soak the fish species injured in 2000 shipments for 30 minutes.
- After 7 to 10 days, the wounds healed and all the fish species survived without treatment with sodium humate. The 2000 injured fish species, the wound recovered slowly, and 150 deaths in a week. Disinfectant formulated with sodium humate, soaked fish for 5 minutes, has a special preventive effect on common diseases such as water mold and enteritis. In the use of fish feed, the feed conversion rate can be increased by 8% to 13%, the winter mortality rate is reduced by more than 10%, and the long-distance transport mortality rate is significantly reduced.
- The medicinal bait is prepared by adding 3% to 5% of sodium humate. In the early stage of the disease of rotten cockroach and enteritis, 2 to 3 courses of treatment are given, each treatment is one week, and it is very good. Efficacy.
- Biochemical fulvic acid (BFA) is a high-purity humic acid preparation that mimics the natural humic acid formation environment and inoculates a variety of microbial strains into plant culture media according to specific biological oxidation reactions. Its activity is natural humic acid 10 times.
- Feeding tilapia with 0.5% biochemical yellow humic acid powder in the feed, compared with the control pool, can increase the daily gain of tilapia, increase the average tail weight by 20 grams, and reduce the feed consumption by 1 kg per production.
- The fish saves bait by 0.05 kg. Adding 0.5% sodium humate additive to the feed, the weight gain rate of grass carp and carp increased by 17.6% and 24.3%, respectively, the survival rate increased by 15%, and did not die during the breeding period.
- Sodium humate used in aquaculture has multifunctional benefit.