Potassium Humate Description
Potassium Humate is humic acid potassium salt ,mainly used in agriculture.Completely soluble in water with pH aournd 10,in powder ,crystal,flakes form.Usually we suggest potassium humate mix Urea,DAP,MAP to use as irrigation fertilizer.
|Appearance||Black Crystal/Powder||Black Powder|
|Potassium(K₂O dry basis)||10.0% min||10.0% min|
|Moisture||15.0% min||15.0% min|
|Humic Acid(dry basis)||60.0% min||50.0% min|
|Fulvic Acid(dry basis)||1% min||1% min|
|Sieve residue (0.5mm)||5.0% max||5.0% max|
- Builds a stronger root system by increasing root respiration and root formation.
- Increases the Cation Exchange Capacity of the soil and facilitates nutrient absorption
- Great source of energy for beneficial soil organisms, which influence both soil fertility and plant health.
- Improves aeration of soil and water retention in heavy and compact soils.
- Prevents water and nutrient losses in light sandy soils.
- Healthier roots hold soil, minimizing erosions
- When added directly to soil it improves its quality and ability to grow crops
- When added to urea, fertiliser and lime it improves their performance
- When added to seeds it improves their strike rate and encourages root growth
1.25kgs woven or kraft bag with liner inside
2.According to customer requirement