Humic Acid Description
Humic acid is non water soluble with pH 4-6,soluble in alkaline solution,have both powder and granules form,extracted from leonardite or lignite.Mostly used as soil conditioner,or raw material for organic fertilizer.
|Appearance||Black Powder||Black Granule||Black Powder||Black Granule|
|Organic Matter(dry basis)||85.0%min||85%min||80.0%min||80%min|
|Humic Acid(dry basis)||60.0%min||60%min||50.0%min||50%min|
|Particle size /mesh||60mesh||2-4mm||60mesh||2-4mm|
|Granule Radial Load||0||12N||0||12N|
- Largely promote the buffering power and fertility of soil by improving the structure.
In sandy soil, humic acid will help to increase fertility of soil through its cation exchange capacity to retain water and beneficial micro nutrient .In heavy and compact soil ,Humic acid will work with fungi to construct a crumb structure root to absorb water oxygen and nutrient also improve root penetration.
- Neutralize both acidic and alkaline soil to release the beneficial metal ions, thus promote absorption by plants.
- In alkaline soil, beneficial ion and other trace elements can not be absorbed by plants,humic acid can buffer the pH and convert the nutrients and trace elements into absorbable form and promote their uptake by the roots.
In acidic soil, humic acid will largely reduce the toxins such as the ally aluminum and heavy metals, which will be bonded firmly and immobilized ,thus their toxicity is reduced and phosphate is bonded by aluminum is released.
In salinalised soil, Salts are split up by the high cation exchange capability, cation (eg.Ca, Mg) are bonded and chelated.
- 25kgs woven or kraft bag with liner inside
- According to customer requirement