Bio Fulvic Acid also called Bio Potassium fulvate,is important fulvic acid salt, are complete water soluble. Could be used for foliar spray. Has two grades with fulvic acid content 50% and 60%.
|Product name||Bio Fulvic Acid 60%||Bio Fulvic Acid 50%|
|Appearance||Yellow Powder||Brown Powder|
|Fulvic Acids(Dry basis)||60.0%min||50.0%min|
|Calcium(CaO dry basis)||5.0%min||/|
|Potassium(K2O dry basis)||/||10.0%min|
- Fulvic acid helps create a desirable soil structure that facilitates water infiltration and helps hold water within the root zone.
- Fulvic acid and Humates stabilize or assists in the degradation of toxic substances such as: nicotine, aflatoxins, antibiotics, shallots, and most organic pesticides.
- Seeds are coated in our seed mix (50% powdered Humates) or dipped in fulvic, humic or liquid Humates it improves the strike rate and speeds growth.
- Fulvic acid have a very pronounced influence on the growth of plant roots. When humic acids and/or fulvic acids are applied to soil enhancement of root initiation and increased root growth.
- Fulvic acids are excellent foliar fertiliser carriers and activators. Their application in combination with trace elements and other plant nutrients, as foliar sprays, can improve the growth of plant foliage, roots, and fruits.
1.25kgs woven bag or kraft bag with liner inside.
2.According to customer requirement.