Super Potassium Humate is refined potassium humate,has higher humic acid content.Completely soluble in water,in form of powder and flake.Usually used for drip irrigation and spray in agriculture.
| Appearance||Black Black Flake||Black Powder|
| Product code||SHA-KHA-1-F||SHA-KHA-1-P|
| Potassium(K₂O dry basis)||10.0% min||10.0% min|
| Moisture||15.0% min||15.0% min|
| Humic Acid(dry basis)||70.0% min||70.0% min|
| Fulvic Acid(dry basis)||1% min||1% min|
| Partical size||2-4mm||/|
Super Potassium Humate Function
- Can increase the soil fertility.
- It contain a lot of functional groups capable of ion-exchange reactions. Therefore, the soil’s ion-exchange capacity dramatically increases in their presence. Humates in soil are a treasury where nutrients are stored and supplied to the plants when needed.
- Helps to increase production yields ,decrease production costs, but to produce a new high quality product,are conducive to a direct increase in the yield capacity of most agricultural crops.
- Increase the quality and taste of fruits or vegetables. We can see that an increase in the vitamin and sugar content takes place in the presence of the humates, and it determines taste and goodness.
- The protective effect of humates develop in the following directions,Protection from radioactive irradiation and its consequences.Protection from harmful admixtures in the atmosphere, soil, and subsoil waters in technogenic districts. Protection from the consequences of the pesticides and other chemicals used in agriculture.As a result,Protection from unfavorable environmental factors in zones of risky agriculture.Decrease in content of the nitrates that form when nitrogen fertilizer is used.
- Improve the soil structure,when potassium humate enter the soil, they form potassium humate and magnesium humates that bond mechanical element of the soil ,secondly, act as organo-mineral bridges between aggregates. Thirdly, one of the important qualities of humates is their ion-exchange activity. It ensures humates’ ability to regulate the process of transformation of mineral nutrients in soil-plant system. Fourthly, humate treatment increases water saturation of soil.
Which is the difference between applying the solid and liquid formulations?
The humic acid concentration in solid products is higher than in the liquid ones.
Thus, with a small dose of product, it is obtained an important effect on the crop. However, the dose with liquid products should be higher.
As solid products are very concentrated, we only move during transport the material that is going to have a positive effect on soils, avoiding the movement of water. This water would be used later by the farmer in order to have the mixture and dilute the product directly on the field, before its application through the irrigation system. As an alternative, it can be used liquid humic acids, being in this case containers of 1000 l volume or carafes of 20 l the most common packaging; as the dose per hectare to be used is around 40-50 l/ha, divided in several applications.
Although the product can also be applied via foliar or directly to the soil, it is recommended the application after dilution with the irrigation water, because it is on the soil where it will have a big effect. With this technique, the product is dilute in the water that will be used later for the irrigation, profiting the flux of water as a carrier of the product. This modality entail water and energy saving and avoid environment pollution.
Which is its agronomic activity?
It improves the soil at physical, chemical and biological levels, so the structure is improved, as well as the cation exchange capacity and the soil microorganisms. As a consequence, the nutrient assimilation is better, and not only the growth and development of the crop is favoured, but also the quality of crops is improved.
When we apply the product, we are providing one of the biochemicalliest active materials that can be found on soils. Nowadays it we use this kind of product because it has a recognised and growing use because of its beneficial impact on the growth of crops, being specially noticeable in the soils with few organic matter.
The benefits of its use are:
- Addition of organic matter to deficient soils and increase of soil fertility.
- Increase of vitality and root development.
- Increase of the cation exchange capacity and improvement of nutrient absorption.
- Increase of chlorophyll synthesis.
- Improvement of seed germination.
- Stimulation of beneficial microbial activity.
- Improves the soil structure and the water retention capacity.
- It naturally chelates the microelements of alkaline soils and increases its availability for plants.
The plant growth is improved through the structural improvement of the soil, not only in clay soils, but also in the sandy ones; it improves the development and the radicular growth. When this product is applied to clay soils, it helps to break the compacted soils and it allows to increase the water penetration and to improve the growth and development area of roots. When it is applied to sandy soils, it adds the essential organic matter, which is needed for water retention. Therefore, roots can grow and the clay soils can keep and avoid the washing of vital nutrients for plants.
The plant growth is also favoured, due to the improvement of the plant hability for absorbing nutrient. It is especially beneficial for the liberation of the nutrients that are retained on the soil, so it makes them available for the plant when it needs them.
The activity of the beneficial soil microorganisms is crucial for the soil sustainability and for the plant growth. Humic acids stimulate the microbial activity, because they are a carbon source for their alimentation, favouring then their growth and activity. Soil microorganisms are responsible of the nutrient solubilization, like phosphor, making them available for the plant. Besides, microorganisms are responsible too for the continuous formation of hummus in the soil, because they break organic matter that is not completely decomposed.
The use of the product on a regular basis reduces the fertilization needs, because both, soil and plant, are going to do a better use of nutrients. In some cases, fertilization can be completely eliminated if the is enough organic matter, so the soils can be self-sufficient through the microbial processes and the hummus production.
Finally, what is more interesting for farmers is that plants are more healthy, with a stimulated growth and it is obtained a higher productivity, profitability and quality of the harvest.
1.25kgs woven or kraft bag with liner inside
2.According to customers requirement.
Super Potassium Humate TDS and MSDS
Super Potassium Humate Technical Data Sheet
Super Potassium Humate MSDS