Sodium Humate or sodium humic acid is Humic acid sodium salt CAS No. 68131-04-4,with pH around 10-11, completely soluble in water ,in powder crystal flake form.
belongs to the class of organic compounds known as benzanilides. These are aromatic compounds containing an anilide group in which the carboxamide group is substituted with a benzene ring. They have the general structure RNC(=O)R’, where R,R’= benzene. Sodium humate is a very strong basic compound (based on its pKa).
Sodium humate is mainly used for feed additives and industrial binder.
| Appearance||Black Flake||Black Powder|
| Product code||SHA-NaHA-2||SHA-NaHA-2|
| Particle size||2-4mm||/|
|Humic Acids||65.0% min||50.0% min|
Sodium Humate Application
1.Used as binder for coke ,coal ,other metal powder.
2.Feed Additives,can absorb toxins and heavy metals from protein,stabilize intestinal flora and to enhance animal growth to stimulate the immune system.
- Provide necessary sodium which is inorganic electrolyte for animal health and need to maintain good level.
- Balance beneficial bacteria like intestinal flora to promote feed efficiency thus increase weight at least 5%-15%
- Can help to form a protective film on the mucous lining of the gastro-intestinal tract,which could prevent excessive losses of water via the intestine.
- Humic acid has CEC which could help to absorb toxin and heavy metals before it cause cellular damage,thus remove them out of body to avoid tumor.
- Stronger gut biology effects ,the organic acids can assist the breakdown of both the carbohydrate and protein components of bacteria and virus particles while supporting the proliferation of beneficial probiotic species.
3.Use as water cleanning agent,the industrial pollution river ,lake,or ocean.
1.25kgs woven or Kraft bags with liner,
2.According to customer’s requirement.
Sodium Humate TDS and MSDS
Sodium Humate Technical Data Sheet
Sodium Humate MSDS