Sodium Humate Feed Grade required highier purity and less toxins.Completely soluble in water,can be used feed additive to animal food ,also can make into pellet as binder ,also can be used as dissolve into water for animal drink.
|Sodium humate, also known as sodium humic acid, belongs to the class of organic compounds known as benzanilides. These are aromatic compounds containing an anilide group in which the carboxamide group is substituted with a benzene ring. They have the general structure RNC(=O)R’, where R,R’= benzene. Sodium humate is a very strong basic compound (based on its pKa).|
|Appearance||Black Flake||Black Powder|
|Moisture||15.0% min||15.0% min|
|Humic Acid(dry basis)||50.0% min||50.0%|
Sodium Humate Feed Grade Function
1.Sodium huamte forms a kind of protecting film on the mucosa cells of the intestine.This protection reduces the absorption of toxic substances,as they may occur as a followup from infectious processes or from residues from animal feed in the intestinal tract.
2.Sodium humate also has the distinct property to absorb toxins from proteins, toxic residues and various heavy metals. CanStabilize of intestinal flora. Fix microorganisms, toxins and harmfulsubstances in animal feed. Promote growth and stimulate the immune system.
3.Provide necessary sodium which is inorganic electrolyte for animal health and need to maintain good level. Balance beneficial bacteria like intestinal flora to promote feed efficiency thus increase weight at least 5%-15% Sodium humate can help to form a protective film on the mucous lining of the gastro-intestinal tract,which could prevent excessive losses of water via the intestine.
4. Humic acid has CEC which could help to absorb toxin and heavy metals before it cause cellular damage,thus remove them out of body to avoid tumor.
5. Stronger gut biology effects ,the organic acids can assist the breakdown of both the carbohydrate and protein components of bacteria and virus particles while supporting the proliferation of beneficial probiotic species.
- Improve the carbon source of water: The element composition of humic acid is 50% -60% carbon, hydrogen 4% -6%, the rest of the elements are mostly oxygen. So sodium humate can be used to supplement the carbon source of water.
- Purification of water quality: The active groups of sodium humate molecules can chelate with calcium and magnesium ions in water, effectively prevent the formation of fouling core, thus preventing the incrustation, to achieve the purpose of anti-scaling.
- Physical shade: After applying sodium humate, the water become soy sauce color, can block part of the sunshine to reach the bottom, which can play a role in the prevention of moss and green algae.
- Growing grass :To be the role of growing plants is one of the most basic application of sodium humate. Can promote the growth and development of aquatic plants, increase plant physiological metabolism and enzyme in vivo activity, improve aquatic plant quality.
- Chelating heavy metal ions: The heavy metal ions adsorption of Sodium humate is not only cation exchange, but also their formation of chelating relationship, so it can adsorb many metal ions.
- Improve the substrate, detoxification deodorant: mainly use sodium humate balls / granules and crystals. Firstly, the porous and cellular structure of sodium humate can loose soil, change the permeability of the substrate; Secondly, sodium humate Can absorb the NH3 and H2S in the bottom environment, so as to remove the stink of sediment, thereby reduce the pollution of the environment.
Test for Cattle
Positive influence of different doses of sodium humate (0,3, 0,4, and 0,5 mg per 1 kg of live weight) on palatability of feeds, biochemical composition of blood, productivity of animals and economic efficiency of of beef production is revealed. Inclusion the additive sodium humate in the diets of bull-calves has a positive impact on the redox processes in the organism of bull-calves, as evidenced by morphological and biochemical composition of the blood. In this case there is an increasing of total protein concentration in blood whey on 2,1-3,9%, and reducing the urea concentration on 7,2-15,3%. The feeding of the compound feed with inclusion of the additive sodium humate in an amount of 0,3-0,5 ml per 1 kg of live weight to young cattle provides the average daily growth at level 1040-1092 g (the control – 1015 g).
Sodium Humate Lab Test to Rat
HA-Na has the capacity to promote wound healing in rat model via accelerated wound contraction, higher hydroxyproline content and improved the level of tissue healing. More importantly, the wound healing effect of HA-Na might be mediated through the TGF-β/Smad signaling pathway. HA-Na may be used as a future novel wound-healing agent.
Sodium humate (HA-Na) has the capacity to promote wound healing in rat model via accelerating wound contraction, increasing hydroxyproline content and improving the level of tissue healing. This wound healing effect of HA-Na might be mediated through TGF-β/Smad signaling pathway.
HA-Na, an anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and anti-ulcer drug, is thought to have the broadest spectrum of effects. The use of HA-Na in treating burns and wounds is an especially important mode to improve healing, as well as to reduce the cost of therapy. Although the present study is promising, it remains to be seen whether HA-Na will be of clinical use, as HA-Na have yet been screened in phase I clinical trials for safety and tolerability.
1.25kgs woven bag or kraft bag with liner inside
2.According to customer requirement.
Sodium Humate Feed Grade TDS
- Sodium Humate Feed grade Technical Data Sheet
- Sodium Humate MSDS