Potassium Humate Description
Potassium Humate (Humic Acid Potassium Salt) ,mainly used in agriculture.Completely soluble in water,with pH aournd 10, is humic acid potassium salt ,mainly used in agriculture.
Completely soluble in water with pH aournd 10,in powder ,crystal,flakes form.Usually, we suggest mix Urea,DAP,MAP to use as irrigation fertilizer.
|Appearance||Black Crystal/Powder||Black Powder|
|Potassium(K₂O dry basis)||10.0% min||10.0% min|
|Moisture||15.0% min||15.0% min|
|Humic Acid(dry basis)||60.0% min||50.0% min|
|Fulvic Acid(dry basis)||1% min||1% min|
|Sieve residue (0.5mm)||5.0% max||5.0% max|
Potassium Humate Function
- Builds a stronger root system by increasing root respiration and root formation.
- Increases the Cation Exchange Capacity of the soil and facilitates nutrient absorption, Improve the soil structure,increase fertilizer efficiency, stimulate plant growth, enhance resistance of plants .
- Improves aeration of soil and water retention in heavy and compact soils,prevents water and nutrient losses in light sandy soils,Healthier roots hold soil, minimizing erosions
- When added to seeds it improves their strike rate and encourages root growth.Stimulate seed germination,root system development naturally called root developer.
- Increase enfficiency of chemical fertilizer.Formulate potassium humate with inorganic fertilizer can reduce nitrogen loss and acitivate phosphorus,Can fix activation of soil trace elements as well as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other nutrients gradually released for plants needs.
- Can counter disease,bad weather conditions .As drought-resistant agents, promote root development and improve root vigor,roots can absorb more water and nutrients, reducing plant stomatal opening strength, leaf transpiration and plant water consumption.Also enhanced cold tolerance.
- It can improve the ability of crops to resist stress, improve crop quality, and protect agricultural ecological environment. In addition, potassium humate can also be used as a treatment agent for oil drilling fluids, mainly to prevent the collapse of the well wall.
- Potassium humate can reduce agriculture input cost.Part of the humic acid itself is the soil organic matter can recover the polluted soilm,If mixed use with chemical fertilizer can reduce the usage of chemical fertilizer, improve fertilizer efficiency and reduce the cost of agriculture.
- Potassium Humate can degradateof pesticide residues in soil, adsorpt of heavy metal, eliminate or reduce of soil pollution.
- Potassium humate can improve soil physical characteristics, improve soil aggregate structure, reduce soil compaction, and achieve good conditions; increase soil cation exchange capacity and fertilizer retention capacity to adsorb and exchange plant nutrients, improve fertilizer slowness, increase Soil fertility and water retention capacity; provide soil beneficial microbial activities.
- promote decomposition of artificial (such as pesticides) or natural toxic substances and effects; increase soil balance ability, neutralize soil pH; color black helps absorb heat and early spring Planting, directly affecting cell metabolism, improving crop respiration and photosynthesis, enhancing crop resilience, such as drought resistance, cold resistance, disease resistance, etc.
- The humic acid functional group in potassium humate can absorb potassium ions, prevent water loss in sandy soil and leaching soil, and prevent potassium from sticking in sticky soil. It is 87%–95% higher than the ordinary potassium fertilizer utilization rate.
- The potassium humate has the combination of land use and soil conservation; long-acting and quick-acting coordination; water retention and fertilizer-retaining effects are obvious. Potassium humate can also pass physical, Chemical biotechnology means to regulate the release rate and achieve two-way regulation of sustained release and sustained release. The balance between the supply of nutrients in the fertilizer and the demand for nutrients in the crop is basically synchronized to achieve a dynamic balance.
- Remove heavy metals.The removal rates of Cu and Pb were 29.02%, 25.09% and 31.56%, 28, respectively. .03%. Complexing agents such as EDDS and surfactants are biodegradable, but are often expensive and limit their large-scale engineering applications. Therefore, it is crucial to choose potassium humate that can remove heavy metals from soil restoration, environmental protection, and robust plants.
Potassium Humate Uses
- Base fertilizer: 5-10kgs/ ha, suggested mix with N, P fertilizers.Mixed with Nitrogen fertilizer: 5% of total blend ie. 5kgs per 100kgs of Urea. Also it depends on the soil condition.
- Soil irrigation:5-8kgs/ha/time
- Caution:Before transferring to drip irrigation tank we suggest dissolve in a small tank and filtering .
1.1 Select leonardite or lignite
1.2Natural oxidization for more than 3month
1.3Crushing into fine powder
- Chemical reaction
2.1Supply raw material to reaction tank
2.2Treat humic acid raw material with alkaline (KOH) at certain ratio under high pressure and temperature,complete reaction.
Transfer the dilution into first-sedimentation tank keep still for sometime separate humin and other impurities,then pump into second sedimentation tank.
Pump the dilution after sedimentation into centrifugal constantly to get high purity humate liquid.
- Three type of Drying
5.1Flake type through rolling drying machine
5.2Powder type through spray tower.
5.3Solar drying into crystal form
When used with Urea MAP DAP and MKP.Could largely stabilize nitrogen and release lock up phosphorus in soil and increase soil water holding capacity,also will help to create optimal structure of soil for plants to absorb micro elements and other nutrients,block the heavy metals absorbed by plants thus stopped transfer to human.
- 25kgs woven or kraft bag with liner inside
- According to customer requirement.