Potasium Fulvate is fulvic acid potassium salt, in powder form ,completely water soluble,with fulvic acid 10%min,humic acid 50%min,K2O10%min.Usually be used for foliar spray or drip irrigation in agriculture.
Potassium fulvate contains potassium fulvates which are suitable for use directly as a foliar fertiliser or with other water-soluble NPK fertilisers as a chelating agent. K-fulvate chelates most plant nutrients and makes them readily available for uptake by plants through foliar applications in overhead irrigations or hydroponics systems. Scientific research has shown that the fulvic acids in K-fulvate boost the response time by plants to fertiliser applications. This is very important in correcting any nutrient deficiencies in plants during growth, especially where deficiencies in nitrogen or trace elements are concerned.
The fulvic acids in K-fulvate are extracted from the humic substances of naturally derived plant organic matter. Fulvic acids are distinguished by their golden brown colour as compared to the dark brown to black colour of humic acids.
| Appearance||Black Powder||Black Powder||Black Flake|
| Product code||SHA-KFA-1-P||SHA-KFA-2-P||SHA-KFA-2-F|
|Potassium(K₂O dry basis)||10.0% min||10.0% min||10.0% min|
| Moisture||15.0% max||15.0% max||15.0% max|
| Humic Acid(dry basis)||50.0% min||60.0% min||60.0% min|
| Fulvic Acid(dry basis)||20% min||10% min||10% min|
| Partical size||/||2-4mm||2-4mm|
Potassium Fulvate Function
- Regulate PH of soiland increase soil fertility.The optimum pH range for most plants is between 5.5 and 7.0,Humic acid has direct function to balance the pH of soil,to make soil pH suitable for plants growth. Humic acid could largely stabilized nitrogen storage and slow release,P is release from AL +in soil,also other microelement is in the form of easy-available by plants, meanwhile the beneficial fungi is active to produce different kind enzymes.to help to create a crumble structure of soil to increase macro elements and micro elements binding capacity and water holding capacity ,thus increase soil fertility.
- Create good living environmentfor microbial mass . Humic acid could directly improve soil structure thus to create good environment for microbial mas living environment,thus these microbial mas production will help to improve soil structure.
- Promote the development of chlorophyll, sugars and amino acids in plants and aid in photosynthesis.
- Promote seed germination in short time,Greatly increase harvest and fruits quality. Humic acid maximize macro and micro elements absorption like nitrogen,then slow release.Phosphate will greatly released from Fe3+ and Al3+ from soil .As to micro elements humic acid will chelate them into plant adoptable form and then optimize their absorption,also improve soil structure will nourish beneficial micro fungus which will also help soil to increase soil fertility and water holding capacity,thus will greatly increase harvest. Enhanced cell assimilation as well as photosynthesis increase the plant’s sugar and vitamin content, thus the quality of their seeds will be largely increased.
- Greatly increase plants capability counter stress and disease.Humic acid can mobilize K absorption to regulate the stomata open and close on the leaves also promote metabolism, thus increase the plants’ ability under stressed conditions.
- As excellent foliar fertiliser carriers and activators. Their application in combination with trace elements and other plant nutrients, as foliar sprays, can improve the growth of plant foliage, roots, and fruits.
- By increasing plant growth processes within the leaves an increase in carbohydrates content of the leaves and stems occurs. These carbohydrates are then transported down the stems into the roots where they are in part released from the root to provide nutrients for various soil microorganisms on the rhizoplane and in the rhizosphere. The microorganisms then release acids and other organic compounds which increase the availability of plant nutrients. Other microorganisms release “hormone like” compounds which are taken up by plant roots.
- In combination with nitrogen, potassium, phosphorus and various trace minerals have been demonstrated to be from 100 to 500 % more efficient compared to applications of similar fertilisers to the soil. Foliar fertilizers are also more economical because smaller quantities of fertiliser are required to obtain significant plant response.
- Plant nutrients within foliar fertilisers are rapidly absorbed by the plant leaves. Within 8 hours after the application of HuMates substances many different metabolic processes are detected. Enhanced carbohydrate production can be detected within 24 to 48 hours after foliar feeding by use of a refractometer. Enhanced carbohydrate production can either result in improved product quality or increased yields.
- Foliar applications can be timed to meet the needs of specific plant growth requirements such as to activate vegetative growth, flowering, fruit set, or filling and ripening of fruits.Energy metabolism is accelerated and the chlorophyll content of plant leaves is enhanced by the presence of humate substances. When applied to plant leaves the chlorophyll content of those leaves increases and as the chlorophyll concentration increases there is a correlated increase in the uptake of oxygen.
- Increases the content of humus in soils and improves nutrient uptake
- Promotes biological activity in soil
- Improves the physical and chemical qualities of soils
- Reduces stress factors for soil; especially in alkaline soils with a high content of salts
- Provides a well-balanced nutrient ratio
- Keeps 60% of nitrogen readily available and 40% as slow-release N
- Contains trace elements as humic acid complexes
- Stimulates nutrient uptake by combining nutrients and humic acids
- Improves the availability of nutrients through humic acids
- Provide plants ammonium and humic acids and help to save the energy for their synthesis.
- Improve soil structure,increase soil fertilizer.
- Enhanced capability to counter stress condition ( drought, hot or cold temperature, transplanting stress etc.) and disease.
- Soluble humate will help to slow release nitrogen and release locked-up phosphorus also activate the micro element in the oil to increase fertility.
- Increase carbohydrate in plants to increase harvest and fruits quality.
- Increase vitamin and sugar in fruits and vegetable to get good quality and taste.
- Help to repair damaged tissues.
1.25kgs woven or kraft bags with liner inside.
2.According to customer requirement.
Potassium Fulvate TDS and MSDS
Potassium Fulvate Technical Data Sheet
Potassium Fulvate MSDS