Ammonium humate is humic acid ammonium salt,soluble in water,in powder and granule form.With Humic acid 50%min,Nitrogen 5%.Can be used as base fertilizer and irrigation,Suggested to mix use with potassium and phosphorous.
Ammonium humate with halophytes nutrition and high effective organic matter is a new kind of fertilizer produced with high techniques. It is a kind of organic fertilizer combining natural humic acid with nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and many trace elements. It is general organic fertilizer with widespread application and strong capacity of integration and adjustment. It can improve soil fertility, resist to drought, diseases, cold and waterlog.
| Appearance||Black Powder||Black Granule|
| Product code||SHA-NHHA-P||SHA-NHHA-G|
| Particle size||/||2-4mm|
| Humic Acid(dry basis)||50.0% min||50.0% min|
| N||5.0% min||5.0% min|
Ammonium Humate Function
- Addition of organic matter to organically-deficient soils.When applied to clay soils, humic acid can help break up compacted soils, allowing for enhanced water penetration and better root zone growth and development. When applied to sandy soils, humic acid adds essential organic material necessary for water retention thus improving root growth and enhancing the sandy soil’s ability to retain and not leach out vital plant nutrients.
- Increase root vitality, nutrient uptake,increased chlorophyll synthesis,promote seed germination.As mentioned above, one way plant growth is improved is through the structural improvement of both clay and sandy soil allowing for better root growth development.Plant growth is also improved by the ability of the plant to uptake and receive more nutrients. Humic acid is especially beneficial in freeing up nutrients in the soil so that they are made available to the plant as needed. For instance if an aluminum molecule is binded with a phosphorus one, humic acid detaches them making the phosphorus available for the plant. Humic acid is also especially important because of its ability to chelate micronutrients increasing their bio-availability.
- Regulate PH of soiland increase soil fertility.The optimum pH range for most plants is between 5.5 and 7.0,Humic acid has direct function to balance the pH of soil,to make soil pH suitable for plants growth. Humic acid could largely stabilized nitrogen storage and slow release,P is release from AL +in soil,also other microelement is in the form of easy-available by plants, meanwhile the beneficial fungi is active to produce different kind enzymes.to help to create a crumble structure of soil to increase macro elements and micro elements binding capacity and water holding capacity ,thus increase soil fertility.
- Create good living environmentfor microbial mass . Humic acid could directly improve soil structure thus to create good environment for microbial mas living environment,thus these microbial mas production will help to improve soil structure.
- Promote the development of chlorophyll, sugars and amino acids in plants and aid in photosynthesis.
- Promote seed germination in short time,Greatly increase harvest and fruits quality. Humic acid maximize macro and micro elements absorption like nitrogen,then slow release.Phosphate will greatly released from Fe3+ and Al3+ from soil .As to micro elements humic acid will chelate them into plant adoptable form and then optimize their absorption,also improve soil structure will nourish beneficial micro fungus which will also help soil to increase soil fertility and water holding capacity,thus will greatly increase harvest. Enhanced cell assimilation as well as photosynthesis increase the plant’s sugar and vitamin content, thus the quality of their seeds will be largely increased.
- Greatly increase plants capability counter stress and disease.Humic acid can mobilize K absorption to regulate the stomata open and close on the leaves also promote metabolism, thus increase the plants’ ability under stressed conditions.
- Stimulate beneficial microbial activity,increased fertilizer retention.The activities of beneficial soil microbes are crucial for the sustainability of any soil and plant growth. Humic acid stimulates microbial activity by providing the indigenous microbes with a carbon source for food, thus encouraging their growth and activity. Soil microbes are responsible for solubilizing vital nutrients such as phosphorus that can then be absorbed by the humic acid and in turn made available to the plant. Additionally, microbes are responsible for the continued development of humus in the soil as it continues to break down not fully decomposed organic matter. This in-situ production of humus continues to naturally add to the humic acid base and its benefits.
- Healthier plants and improved yields.
- When applied directly to soil, humic acid is a powerful fungi promoter, a nitrogen stabilizer and phosphate complexing agent. Along with their natural chelating and complexing properties, humates have the ability of to increase permeability of cells which can improve nutrient uptake by up to 40%. Humates can also buffer pH and reduce the effects of excessive elements (e.g. sodium), toxic chemicals and heavy metals.
- Humic substances are a novel feed additive which may have the potential to mitigate enteric methane (CH4) production from ruminants as well as enhance microbial activity in the rumen.
- The aim of this study was to examine the effects of humic substances on fermentation characteristics and microbial communities using the rumen stimulation technique (RUSITEC). The experiment was conducted as a completely randomized design with 3 treatments duplicated in 2 runs (a 15-day period each run) with 2 replicates per run. Treatments consisted of a control diet (forage:concentrate; 60:40) without humic substances or humic substances added at either 1.5 g/d or 3.0 g/d.
- Dry matter disappearance, pH, fermentation parameters and gas production were measured from day 8 to 15. Samples for microbial profiling were taken on day 5, 10, and 15 using the digested feed bags for solid- associated microbes (SAM) and fermenter fluid for liquid- associated microbes (LAM).
- The inclusion of humic substances had no effect (P ≥ 0.19) on DM disappearance, pH or the concentrations of VFA. The production of NH3 was linearly decreased (P = 0.04) with increasing levels of humic substances in the diet. There was no effect (P ≥ 0.43) of humic substances on total gas, CO2 or CH4 production. The number of OTUs was significantly reduced in the 3.0 g/d treatment compared to the control on d 10 and 15; however, the microbial community structure was largely unaffected (P > 0.05).
- In the SAM samples, the genera Lachnospiraceae XPB1014 group, Succiniclasticum, and Fibrobacter were reduced in the 3.0 g/d treatment and Anaeroplasma, Olsenella, and Pseudobutyrivibrio were increased on day 5, 10, and 15. Within the LAM samples, Christensenellaceae R-7 and Succiniclasticum were the most differentially abundant genera between the control and 3.0 g/d HS treatment samples (P < 0.05). This study highlights the potential use of humic substances as a natural feed additive which may play a role in nitrogen metabolism without negatively affecting the ruminal microbiota.
1.25kgs woven bag or kraft bags with liner inside
2.According to customer requirement.