1.Fulvic Acid function to Improve soil Improve soil aggregate structure.
The fulvic acid is a humic substance, which can affect the nature of the soil, and promote the formation of a more stable agglomerate structure in the soil, so that the content of granules ≥ 0.25 mm in the soil is increased by 10-20%, and the content of organic matter is increased by 10%, so that the soil can maintain moisture. Increase ventilation, which is conducive to the growth of crops. Enhance the water retention of the soil.
Fulvic acid is a hydrophilic colloid with strong water absorption capacity. The maximum water absorption can exceed 500%. The weight of water absorbed from saturated atmosphere can be more than doubled, which is much larger than that of ordinary mineral colloid.
The fulvic acid inhibits the transpiration of the crop, so that the soil water consumption rate is slowed down and the soil water content is correspondingly increased. Enhance the fertility of the soil.
The fulvic acid itself is an organic acid, which increases the dissolution of the mineral part of the soil, provides soil nutrients, and increases the effectiveness of nutrients through complexation.
As an organic colloid, fulvic acid has positive and negative charges, which can adsorb anion and cation, so that these nutrients can be stored in the soil, not lost with water, and improve the utilization rate of fertilizer, which is especially important in sandy land.
2. Fulvic Acid function to Promote the absorption of micro-fertilizer and solve the deficiency syndrome.
The trace elements in the chelating agent of fulvic acid form a humic acid chelate which is highly mobile and easily absorbed by the crop, and is transmitted to the defective part of the crop to effectively solve the deficiency syndrome.
The humic acid can be chelated with trace elements such as iron and zinc to form a trace element chelate of fulvic acid which is soluble and easily absorbed by plants, effectively solving the yellowing of the leaves caused by iron deficiency.
3.Improve crop quality
The fulvic acid has the function of a surfactant, can reduce the surface tension of water, and emulsify and disperse the pesticide; it can produce different degrees of hydrogen bond association or ion exchange reaction with many pesticides; the fruit is colored and matured in advance, similar Ethylene ripening effect, etc.
4. Fulvic Acid function Strong disease resistance
- The fulvic acid directly increases the organic matter content of the soil, provides an excellent environment for the beneficial microorganisms, and the beneficial population gradually develops the dominant population, inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria, and the plant itself grows robust due to the excellent soil conditions, and resists disease.
- The ability to strengthen, thus greatly reducing the disease, especially the occurrence of soil-borne diseases.
- fulvic acid has obvious inhibitory effect on fungi, and can prevent and cure many diseases caused by fungi.
- The fulvic acid contains a phenolic type such as a carboxyl group or a hydroxyl group and a benzene carboxylic acid structure, which is the same as the active ingredients of some phenoxycarboxylic acids and phenolic pesticides,has a certain antibacterial and antiviral action.
- Fulvic acid is the best component of soil humus, which can not only reduce crop burden, increase soil fertility, enrich the matrix of soil bacteria, but also increase crop yield and quality, thereby helping farmers to increase production, improve quality and raise land. Long-term goal.