Sodium Humate is Humic acid sodium salt with pH around 10-11, completely soluble in water ,in powder crystal flake form.Sodium humate is mainly used for feed additives and industrial binder.
|Appearance||Black Flake||Black Powder||Black Crystal||Black Powder|
|Humic Acid(dry basis)||65.0% min||65.0% min||50.0% min||50.0% min|
1.Used as binder for coke ,coal ,other metal powder.
2.Feed Additives,can absorb toxins and heavy metals from protein,stabilize intestinal flora and to enhance animal growth to stimulate the immune system.
- Provide necessary sodium which is inorganic electrolyte for animal health and need to maintain good level.
- Balance beneficial bacteria like intestinal flora to promote feed efficiency thus increase weight at least 5%-15%
- Sodium humate can help to form a protective film on the mucous lining of the gastro-intestinal tract,which could prevent excessive losses of water via the intestine.
- Humic acid has CEC which could help to absorb toxin and heavy metals before it cause cellular damage,thus remove them out of body to avoid tumor.
- Stronger gut biology effects ,the organic acids can assist the breakdown of both the carbohydrate and protein components of bacteria and virus particles while supporting the proliferation of beneficial probiotic species.
3.Use as water cleanning agent,the industrial pollution river ,lake,or ocean.
1.25kgs woven or Kraft bags with liner,
2.According to customer’s requirement.