Sodium Humate Feed Grade required highier purity and less toxins.Completely soluble in water,can be used feed additive to animal food ,also can make into pellet as binder ,also can be used as dissolve into water for animal drink.
|Appearance||Black Flake||Black Powder|
|Moisture||15.0% min||15.0% min|
|Humic Acid(dry basis)||50.0% min||50.0%|
- Sodium huamte forms a kind of protecting film on the mucosa cells of the intestine.This protection reduces the absorption of toxic substances,as they may occur as a followup from infectious processes or from residues from animal feed in the intestinal tract.
- Sodium humate also has the distinct property to absorb toxins from proteins, toxic residues and various heavy metals.
- Can Stabilize of intestinal flora. Fix microorganisms, toxins and harmful
substances in animal feed. Promote growth and stimulate the immune system.
- Provide necessary sodium which is inorganic electrolyte for animal health and need to maintain good level.
- Balance beneficial bacteria like intestinal flora to promote feed efficiency thus increase weight at least 5%-15%
- Sodium humate can help to form a protective film on the mucous lining of the gastro-intestinal tract,which could prevent excessive losses of water via the intestine.
- Humic acid has CEC which could help to absorb toxin and heavy metals before it cause cellular damage,thus remove them out of body to avoid tumor.
- Stronger gut biology effects ,the organic acids can assist the breakdown of both the carbohydrate and protein components of bacteria and virus particles while supporting the proliferation of beneficial probiotic species.
1.25kgs woven bag or kraft bag with liner inside
2.According to customer requirement.
Sodium Humate Feed Grade TDS